I’m sat here like an angry bee in a jar, all angry and I have nowhere to go! There have been several things irritating me lately so I thought I would share them with you, if you agree welcome to the jar! If you don’t, please help us find a way out!
- Is it just me OR does everyone’s size in that dress that we’ve been eyeing up for weeks in the sale sell out quicker than any others? I thought when I was a 8-10 it was because it was a popular size… now I’m a lot bigger apparently not. The world must just know that I wanted that dress.
- Is it just me OR are you sick of reading “what it means to be a blogger posts”. I mean I get it, you love your blog, it takes up a lot of your time. But if we are all honest we don’t want to know what goes on behind the scenes and your daily struggles. I mean I appreciate the hard work that Daniel Craig put into his “look” for his bond role but I don’t really want to hear about how many press ups he did or how much spinach he ate to get that way.
- Is it just me OR does anyone else get slightly irritated but seeing “blogger/vlogger” mail? I like hearing if a product is good or terrible BUT I don’t want to see 1,000 posts on the same product that ALL say the same things. It also makes me not want to buy products from a brand that sends its entire new make up line to A LOT of people and then expects us to go out and pay the full whack based on what the “influencers” say about it.
- Is it just me OR does anyone else raise an eyebrow at those disney fans who spend the majority of their time taking “Instagram” shots. Now if you have been following our vlogs you would have seen Caroline & I teasing Sarah about this very habit and trust me it did get on our nerves. But it makes me feel a little bit sad when I see that people have gone out of their way to make sure that they get the perfect Instagram shot of for example their favourite Mickey treats. Just eat the magical god damn Mickey earred treat instead of taking 50 pictures to get that perfect “everything tastes better when it’s Mickey shaped” picture.
- Is it just me OR is anyone else sad and angry about the level of hate in the world. These few months have been extremely tough for me and I wouldn’t have been able to get through it without my friends on and offline. But I have noticed that there is such much hate and hateful people in the world. We should all be supporting each other in tough times and in great times, we need to stop competing and instead of laughing when someone is down how about stopping and taking the time to help them up.
Ok rant over, I do feel better for that! So lets all have a little rant together, what has been irritating you lately?