As you may know I am a massive beauty/make up addict! In the UK we don’t really have any make up only shops so I cannot wait to get in the malls and find a Sephora!
So what is on my list?
* Benefit Cheekathon Blush palette. This has been realised in the UK but I just can’t justify spending THAT amount of money on one blush palette… but when your on holiday it doesn’t count right? This is actually really good value for money as it has 4 full size blushes, Hoola and a brush for $58 (around £40). I’m hoping that they will still have it in stock when we get there as it has been a sell out in the UK.
* Clinique Pep-Start Eye cream. This caught my eye the other day in a magazine and I was really happy to learn that Sephora stocks it. As I am getting older (I know, I know I’m only 25) I want to start to really look after my skin. I do not currently have an eye cream and this one looked amazing. It is priced at $26.50 (£18) so not too expensive for an eye cream and I am a sucker for great packaging!
*Tarte Blush Palette. Another blush palette I hear you say? Yes I have recently become obsessed with blush it is one of my favourite make up items to wear. It is priced at $38 (£26) which I think is a complete bargain as you’ll pay £20 for one high end blush yet alone 4! It is quite difficult to find Tarte in the UK so I know I will probably come away with more than just this palette but it’s just so beautiful. I have heard and seen from the blogging and youtube beauty community nothing but great things about this palette and I can’t wait to play around with it!
* Sephora’s Disney Minnie Beauty: Minnie’s World in Colour Eyeshadow Palette. Now, well, really. Ok I will explain but only a bit. I love beauty and most of all I love disney! How can I resist this looks amazing and only if it stands proudly on my shelf never used, I will be happy. This range is limited edition so I am hoping it will still be there by the time I hit the shops! This beauty is priced at $45 (£31) absolute bargain!
* Urban Decay Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette. I first saw this on Sprinkle of Glitter’s youtube channel and my oh my was I staring at the screen open mouthed! The colours look so pretty and I am not scared of attempting to create different make up looks with bold colours so really, I need this right! I haven’t seen this in the UK so will be definitely picking this up, it is priced at $55 (£38).
* Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Caroline absolutely adores this spray, she says her make up doesn’t budge at all and I trust her opinion! I think I will be picking up the travel size first and try it out and then go back for the bigger bottle if it’s good. The full size bottle is priced at $30.00 (£21).
* Urban Decay Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray. I am currently coming towards the end of my little bottle and would love to replace it, again I’m not sure about buying the big size as the small one has lasted me quite a long time! If you have a lot of redness in your skin and it is generally a bit of a pain try out this spray! The full size bottle is priced at $33.00 (£23).
* Benefit 1st Prize Highlighters set. I haven’t seen this in the UK and I have been wanting to try out these highlighters. I’m hoping I am going to be able to find it as it is limited edition and brilliant value! Hopefully you will see me in our vlogs looking highlighted to perfection! This set is priced at $18 (thats crazy!!).
*Sephora’s Disney Minnie Beauty: Brush up on glamour beauty tools. I need (I don’t really but sshh) some new brushes and what could be better than Minnie Mouse themed ones?! I am hoping that they will have these out on display so I can have a look/feel and make sure that the quality is good. They are quite expensive at $58.00 so these are a maybe purchase!
* Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Foundation. I have seen this on a few blogs and youtube channels and it looks really good! It is very pricey but I am willing, seeing as I am on holiday to splash a bit of cash and see if it is worth the hype. Charlotte Tilbury is really expensive in the UK and as I am writing this I have realised that Sephora don’t stock it!! I’m such a bad blogger! Well if I see this in the states I will pick it up!
Thank you so much for reading my wishlist, I am sure that I will end up changing up the products that I buy when I get there and a lot products will find its way in my basket. (Caroline is a terrible friend to my purse!).
Only 3 more sleeps until our trip now! I can’t wait to share all our adventures with you but for now friends…