Happy Leap Day Everybody!! I thought I would celebrate with a little collection of my favourite products this February!
* Urban Decay’s b6 vitamin-infused complexion prep spray. I was quite skeptical of this when I first saw it but honestly I love it! I have bad redness on my cheeks and this is the only thing that calms it down before I apply my make up, it means I use less concealer on top of my foundation so my skin has more breathing space and it has helped my pimples. I have the travel size and it has lasted me around 2 months, because this is only £10 to purchase I wouldn’t invest in the big one as I feel like it would just take up too much room in my draw and it would only be saving me £2 over 2 months.
* Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub. I have tried many different face cleansers/scrubs recently the more expensive ones and honestly, this is the nicest one I have come across. It exfoliate’s my face just enough but is gentle and smells amazing! It’s the best £3.30 I have spent in a while and I wished I had saved my pennies on the so much more but not worth it expensive “must haves”.
* L’Oreal Paris Lumie Magiqnue Foundation. I have been on the search for a keeper foundation to wear everyday and I have found a good one! This is so smooth, so lovely, blendable, buildable and GLOWING. When it comes to make up, I’m more in favour of the cover me in glitter than the natural only matte & nudes so this foundation is perfect for me. I have dry skin, this doesn’t stick to my dry patches and makes my skin look radiant. Best applied with a sponge applicator to build up the coverage it’s great for the price.
* Philosophy Pure Grace Fragrance. This is such a fresh, clean lovely smell. I wanted a new signature scent for work and I found it. I bought mine from QVC when it was on a “Today’s Special Value” and it was a perk that I wasn’t too excited about in the beginning but when I opened it and smelt it, there was no going back. If you are looking for a classic, clean, fresh smell you can’t get better than this!
* bareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara. I have been blessed with naturally long, curly and dark eyelashes so the only thing I need from a mascara is volume. This is hands down THE best mascara that I have ever used. The volume it gives me is incredible and I have raved about it to my friends which is rare as they know that mascara is an item I am never usually excited about. Seriously… you need this!!
*Winnie the pooh Disney Vans. Although I got these in October for my birthday, I love them so much. I haven’t worn them yet as I have been saving them for our upcoming Walt Disney World trip. Matt bought them for me and they were an unexpected extra item amongst my presents, I am so grateful. Other than Mickey, Winnie is hands down my favourite character and I can’t wait to be able to show that… in shoe form :)!
What are your favourites this month?